Interested in becoming an official?

Referee pay rates

Division 2-person system 3-person ref 3-person lines
U11 Development$30$30$20
U13 Rep$35$40$25
U15 Rep$40$45$30
U18 Rep$45$45$30


All training costs are reimbursed if you are volunteering in these roles for the current hockey season. Please email with your name, email address, proof of course completion, and receipts to receive your reimbursement.

Prerequisites to officials' clinics

  • Criminal Record Check (CRC) - All officials 17 years old (turning 18 by the end of the calendar year) and older, must have a valid Criminal record check - must be completed for BC Hockey every 3 years. Please note that BC Hockey handles CRCs directly for officials, rather than OMHMHA. BC Hockey's access code is: FY4HH6R6BN  See BC Hockey criminal record check for further information
  • Hockey Canada Registry (HCR) number - this number is used to register for all required courses. If you do not have an HCR number, please email with your name and birthdate to request one.

Officials clinics

Register for the appropriate course as noted below. Go to BC Hockey Clinics, select "Official" in Categories and type "100 Mile" in the Search box to find local clinics.

Note: Our association name is listed as "Hundred Mile House" when signing up for courses.

New officials

Complete Online Officiating 1/2 course prior to registering for any of the below clinics.

  • Entry (Cross-Ice) Level 1 - for 10-12 year olds wishing to officiate U9 games
  • New Level 1 - for 12-15 year olds
  • New Level 2 - 16+ years old

Returning officials

  • Returning Level 1 - for 12-15 year olds
  • Returning Level 2 - for 16+ years old
  • Returning Level 3 - for 17+ years old

Returning officials

Criminal record checks and some courses expire every few years. Please log into your Hockey Canada Spordle account before the start of the season to check all is up-to-date.

Haven't yet set up your Spordle account?

Note: you need to complete this on a desktop computer, not a mobile or tablet device.

  1. Go to Spordle signup and register for your Spordle account.
  2. Once in Spordle, click on the profile icon in the top, right corner > My Account
  3. On the left select Member, then add member and enter criteria for yourself and add as self
  4. You will now have 2 members, the account holder and the linked member. Select the newly linked member to view the status of your qualifications


Contact the OMHMHA Referee-in-Chief at

OMHMHA New Logo 2014.jpg

100 Mile & District Minor Hockey Association

#2 - 175B Wrangler Way

PO Box 487

100 Mile House, BC

V0K 2E0